MOUNTAIN SHOP COVID PROTOCOL
As we prepare for the winter rush, things are changing slightly around Mountain Shop. We love seeing all of you, but if you’ve ever visited us in the winter, this shop gets busy! To keep our customers and staff safe, a couple new things are being implemented as we approach our busy season.
RETAIL / RENTALS
- Mountain Shop is open for retail sales with social distancing in place. As a reminder, our retail shop hours are: Thursday through Monday, 11am–6pm. We are closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Rentals and Shop (gear repair/tuning) are open 7 days a week 11am-6pm.
- Rentals and Retail have separate entrances. Our rental entrance will be through the rental garage door and the retail entrance through the main front doors.
- When you arrive, we ask that you wait in the entry way until our host greets you and reviews our shop protocols with you. Please grab some hand sanitizer and read through the latest protocols while you’re waiting!
- If you are feeling ill or have been near someone else feeling ill, please do not come to the store.
- For the safety of you and our staff, we'll be more stringently limiting the number of customers into the shop. Please wait at the front of the store until one invites you in to shop! If we have reached capacity, our host will start a line outside and will allow another person in as someone leaves.
- Please use the 6-ft distancing guidelines between yourself, our employees and other customers when shopping and also when waiting in line for rentals, shop work, check-out lines and outside the store.
- Please follow signage for customer flow management inside and outside the store, and please only touch items you plan to purchase.
- Face coverings are required to keep our customers and our staff safe. Our staff will be wearing them to keep you safe!
- Please try to only touch items you plan to buy.
- We are continuing to sanitize high traffic/touch areas several times throughout each day
We are accepting gear to tune, mount, wax, etc., with a 1-week turnaround on all shop services. Gear will be wiped down at drop off. If dropping off skis with boots to be mounted, please remove all footbeds and boot liners so we can easily wipe down the plastic portions of the boot and avoid potentially damaging boot liners with cleaning products. Shop work can be dropped off at the garage or rental door closest to the parking lot.
Boot fitting is back by appointment only. Check our our boot fitting details and process HERE, and book your appointment!
EXPLORE THE STORE
Want to explore the store from the comfort of home? We’ve been posting product pics to our “Explore the Store” album on our Facebook page. Prices are not listed, but if you see something you’d like or want to know a price, feel free to call and ask! If there’s something you’re specifically looking for, please let us know and we will prioritize posting that department in the photo album!