Mountain Shop is Hiring!

By Mountain Shop

September 17, 2021

Mountain Shop is Hiring!

Mountain Shop is hiring for the 2021/2022 Winter Season! Join us and get great deals on gear, rentals, and discounts with local outdoor companies!

Continue reading

Backpacking | 5 Easy Steps to Carrying a Lighter Load

July 29, 2021

Backpacking | 5 Easy Steps to Carrying a Lighter Load

Continue reading

Tatoosh Traverse in a Day

By Nick Maslen

July 10, 2021

Tatoosh Traverse in a Day

Traversing the Tatoosh!

Continue reading

Backpacking 101 Gear List

By Mountain Shop

April 8, 2021

Backpacking 101 Gear List

In the "Backpacking 101" webinar with Cassi, she reviewed a ton of awesome items and what she includes in her pack for a backpacking kit:

Continue reading

A Fool's Errand: The Sisyphean Challenge Daily Tally

By Mountain Shop

April 1, 2021

A Fool's Errand: The Sisyphean Challenge Daily Tally

Find the FINAL TALLY of vert from our Fool's Errand: A Sisyphean Challenge here!

Continue reading

Kwohl Butte Ski Summit

By Jan Zarella

March 30, 2021

Kwohl Butte Ski Summit

Well, after as many failures as attempts, minus 1, I finally conquered the summit of Kwhol Butte! It seems so simple...a typical 15.5 mile ski tour with a decently straightforward route. Well...there was that one time....

Continue reading

Loowit Bike-Ski-Bike Spiritual Refresher and Extravaganza

By Eric Schmidgall

March 17, 2021

Loowit Bike-Ski-Bike Spiritual Refresher and Extravaganza

"I made it to the trailhead around 8:30 after 54 miles of cycling and 4,000+ ft of elevation gain. I transitioned as quickly as I could, glad to get the skis and boots off my back and onto my feet. With my bike stashed, I took off with a renewed sense of purpose up the trail. Just as I left the trees into the sunshine, I realized I left my phone in my bike bag. I skied back to my bike with an even more renewed sense of purpose. "

Continue reading

Leuthold - Wyeast Trip Report

By Karly Osten

March 17, 2021

Leuthold - Wyeast Trip Report

We hooted and hollered, enjoying the ski after doing so much elevation gain throughout the morning.... 4 Big Objectives on Wy'east CRUSHED! And all before 1pm.

Continue reading

{{title}}

{{author}}{{tags}}

{{date}}

{{summary}}

Continue reading