Experiencing The Oregon Outback & Climate Change

By Danielle Snyder

August 18, 2022

Experiencing The Oregon Outback & Climate Change

Mountain Shop ambassador Danielle Snyder set out on a trip to bike the Oregon Outback Trail, and the people she met along the way will stay with her forever. Read her story about biking, farmers, fire and climate change.

Continue reading

Trip Report | Biking and Skiing McKenzie Pass

By Karly Osten

June 18, 2022

Trip Report | Biking and Skiing McKenzie Pass

Biking McKenzie Pass to ski Black Crater - what a great half-day adventure!

Continue reading

Trip Report | Loowit Bike-Ski-Bike Spiritual Refresher and Extravaganza

By Eric Schmidgall

March 17, 2021

Trip Report | Loowit Bike-Ski-Bike Spiritual Refresher and Extravaganza

"I made it to the trailhead around 8:30 after 54 miles of cycling and 4,000+ ft of elevation gain. I transitioned as quickly as I could, glad to get the skis and boots off my back and onto my feet. With my bike stashed, I took off with a renewed sense of purpose up the trail. Just as I left the trees into the sunshine, I realized I left my phone in my bike bag. I skied back to my bike with an even more renewed sense of purpose. "

Continue reading

Trip Report | Mt. Rainier, Circumnavigation By Bike

By Mountain Shop

August 31, 2020

Trip Report | Mt. Rainier, Circumnavigation By Bike

Mountain Shop ambassador and badass ultra runner Syd Long hit the road for a 153 mile single-day self-supported circumnavigation of Mt. Rainier on her bike! Click the image above to see more pics of her successful endeavor, and read more about her training, logistics, the ride and her gear.

Continue reading

Trip Report | McKenzie Pass By Bike

By Karly Osten

June 21, 2020

Trip Report | McKenzie Pass By Bike

Mountain Shop Ambassador Jocelyn Gary and her adventure buddy Karly Osten tackle the McKenzie Pass Byway by bike!

Continue reading